Outdoor Herbivore is available for direct shipment to brick and mortar stores.
Outdoor Herbivore at your Store
- You must operate a physical store; online retailers are excluded.
- You must be a business purchasing product for retail, resale, or manufacturing to be a wholesale account holder.
- If applicable in your state, you will be required to submit additional documents to qualify for tax exemption to maintain your wholesale account status.
- Minimum Order: $300 First Order; $100 Reorder.
- Orders are prepaid with a credit card.
- Lead Time: 7 - 14 days.
- Shipping cost is calculated on a per-order basis based on weight. Ownership is transferred from seller to buyer after exit of our Sacramento facility.
- Demo support is available to retailers located within 50 miles of Sacramento.
Outdoor Herbivore produces dehydrated and freeze-dried meals in Sacramento, CA, using natural, whole food ingredients. Our products are vegetarian, and most of our ingredients are organically grown. These tasty dried meals are simple to prepare on the trail, at home, or in the office. Meals are produced in small batches and packed in waterproof and heat-safe packaging for meal rehydration. To prepare, simply add water to the pouch, allow the meal to hydrate, and enjoy a healthy meal within 10 minutes.
Outdoor Herbivore products appeal to outdoor recreationists (backpackers, hikers, paddlers, cyclists, sailors, campers), yogis, armed forces, those with food allergies or restricted diets, office workers, and college students desiring a quick, healthy meal. Our products are appropriate for outdoor stores, camp stores, specialty food stores, natural food stores, yoga retreats, holistic offices, scout troops, military personnel, and more.
Are you interested in carrying Outdoor Herbivore products? Please complete the following form to learn more about selling Outdoor Herbivore at your location. We'll be in touch soon with our wholesale pricing and terms.
Thank you for your interest in Outdoor Herbivore!