Outdoor Herbivore offers wholesale pricing of our bulk products and backpacking meals for direct shipment to brick and mortar stores. We work directly with natural food stores, small businesses, and outdoor retailers. If you are interested in placing a bulk purchase order for your business, please fill out the form below.
Outdoor Herbivore at your Store
- You must operate a physical store; online-only retailers are excluded.
- To be a wholesale account holder, you must be a business purchasing products for retail, resale, or manufacturing.
- If applicable in your state, you must submit additional documents to qualify for tax exemption to maintain your wholesale account status.
- Minimum Order: $300 First Order; $100 Reorder.
- Orders are prepaid with a credit card. Standard terms are Net 15.
- Lead Time: 7 days.
- Shipping cost is calculated on a per-order basis based on weight. Ownership is transferred from seller to buyer after exit of our Sacramento facility.
- Demo support is available to retailers located within 50 miles of Sacramento.
Outdoor Herbivore produces dehydrated and freeze-dried meals in Sacramento, CA, using natural and whole food ingredients. Our products are all vegetarian, and most ingredients are organic. We have two product lines - Pouched Backpacker Meals and Bulk Mixes.
Backpacking Meal Pouches are produced in small batches and packed in waterproof and heat-safe pouches for easy use on the trail, traveling, or at work. To prepare our meals, simply add water to the pouch, stir, and enjoy a healthy meal within 10 minutes. Meal Pouches are sold by the case. One case includes ten packs of our Single Serving (Serves 1) meal size. These are popular with outdoor retailers and independent grocery stores located in popular hiking towns.
Bulk Mixes such as our hummus mix, spiced beans, and dry soup mixes are sold by weight, commonly in 10 lb boxes. These are great for bulk bins and are popular with Natural Foods Co-ops.
Outdoor Herbivore products appeal to outdoor recreationists (backpackers, hikers, paddlers, cyclists, sailors, campers), yogis, armed forces, those with food allergies or restricted diets, office workers, and college students desiring a quick, healthy meal. Our products are appropriate for outdoor stores, camp stores, specialty food stores, natural food stores, yoga retreats, holistic offices, scout troops, military personnel, wildland firefighters, and more.
Are you interested in carrying Outdoor Herbivore at your store?
Please complete the following form to learn more about selling Outdoor Herbivore at your location. We'll be in touch soon with our wholesale pricing and terms. Thank you for your interest in Outdoor Herbivore!