Outdoor Herbivore seeks backpackers to promote our brand, however we are not able to keep up with the amount of sponsorship requests we get each day. Keep in mind we are a small business and most unsolicited sponsorship requests cannot be accepted.
Therefore, we’ve put together this list of requirements to help you decide if partnering with Outdoor Herbivore makes sense. If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Please take a look at the following criteria before contacting Outdoor Herbivore about a sponsorship.
WHAT WE DON'T SUPPORT
In order to maintain our organizational objectives and to have a greater impact on giving, Outdoor Herbivore cannot provide charitable support for:
- For-profit ventures
- Religious organizations
- Political organizations or political activities
- Organizations that endorse hunting, hurting, or eating animals
- Individual study or research
- Unsolicited auction products or giveaways
- Organizations that discriminate against persons or groups on the basis of political affiliation, race, nationality, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Requests that are made that match any of these requirements will not be accepted.
Organizations we typically support
- Animal Welfare
- Nature & Environmental Conservancy
- Hunger Relief (promoting a vegetarian diet)
We support individuals & bloggers on a limited basis. To qualify, you must
- Be a customer or have ordered with us before.
- You are an author, community leader, scientist, or physician that actively hikes and promotes a vegetarian diet through speaking engagements, books, or trail journals.
- If a blogger, you must have an active, up-to-date self-hosted blog with at least a 1 year history and have a link to Outdoor Herbivore’s website.